2009年5月29日星期五

一些学员的课程评价 Some Trainees' Comments


I have personally experienced tremendous benefits from taking this class. It helps me to greatly improve my personal communication skills which tend to be a weak spot for many Chinese immigrants. It gives me an opportunity to speak in public. I have gained confidence and awareness, also reduced fear when speak publicly.
--李宇彤,IMF国际货币基金组织

我们大多人,从小就被训练用文字,符号,和公式与人沟通,但是我们忽略了在讲话上,尤其在公众演讲上的训练。朱斌的演讲课为我们在美国开创新天地提供了一个新台阶。朱斌的演讲课像一部引人入胜的连续剧。上了课以后,很多成功者的秘密就一目了然了。掌握了一些最基本的演讲技巧,我想我们的事业一定会更上一层楼。三个月的十几堂课,课堂上的所有的学员都从羞于在公众前面抛头露面变得逐渐充满自信,讲话得体,并妙趣横生了。学到了演讲的一些诀窍,我和我同事们的交流变得越来越容易了,说服孩子也事功倍了,听公众人物的讲话也越来越有门道了。
--戴挺,美国联邦农业部


My name is Yan Sun. I work at the Finance Department of the International Monetary Fund. During February to May 2009, I took Mr. Zhu Bin's Public Speaking class at the Hope Chinese School Fairfax Campus and thought it was the best and the most useful course I have even had.

Why do I like it--the class was full of fun and provided practical insight about how to improve public speaking skills. Mr. Zhu used vast amount of lively examples to illustrate the principals of public speaking. Students were able to absorb the concept naturally in an active and friendly environment.

What was my biggest gain--confidence!! I was the kind of person who would avoid speaking in public. Mr. Zhu provided much opportunities in his class for students to practice and offered valuable feedback. I now feel more comfortable and confidence speaking in public settings.

How do I use the skills learned from the class--believe it or not, at the end of every day, I find myself planning for the next day in terms of what to say during meetings and how to convey my opinion clearly and effectively.
Enjoy your class!
--孙燕, IMF国际货币基金组织


I am Mrs.Weiyi liu, I am an associate scientist in Medimmune, Inc. I think your 公众演说课程让我的演说能力发生了180度的转变,我相信以后不论在各个方面,无论是工作还是生活,还是事业上,公众演说这项技能一定会让我成功的速度来倍增10倍以上。
--刘玮漪,MedImmune Inc.

When I walked into your classroom for the first time, I thought I would go through another seminar series alike. I never would expect that I will be pushed in front of a group of people, in front of a camera to give a show. However, through the journey of studying and digging information, thinking and organizing thoughts, and putting them into a presentation with style, I realized that this is one of the rarest classes for quite a while from which not only I have really learned a skill, but also I have rediscovered my own limitations.
--吕梅

朱斌老师的公共演讲课程让我获益非浅,他在每节课上先讲技巧后要求学员上台演练。上了他的课后我克服了恐惧,学会了当众说话的技巧。
--刘秀怀,NIH学者

(keep updating)

没有评论:

发表评论